Day 1: 26th March, 11:00am to 01:00pm, 02:00pm to 04:00pm
1. Introduction to AI
2. First hand experience of some of the AI models
3. Programming in Python
4. Creating a web application in Python
Day 2: 27th March, 11:00am to 01:00pm, 02:00am to 04:00pm
5. Machine Learning
6. First application of Machine Learning.
7. Second application of Machine Learning
8. Creating a web application on top of these applications.
At least one year of academic programming experience in any object oriented programming
language. 3rd year students onward will be perfectly suited for this workshop.
Meeting Link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NjRkNGQ3NjYtNDhlMS00NWVhLWFjMDAtNGVjMDZkZjU1Yjdi%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22e2e0269d-d706-4df7-8f8c-2f66b3fd70f4%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%221719cf87-c038-4e15-b49f-db08a690cdc8%22%7d